Up until a few months ago i was a simple cell phone user, that is until my fiance bought herself a BB 8830 WE. I started using it, checking it out and quickly wanted one of my own. So I convinced Verizon to let me be elligible for a phone upgrade even though I was nowhere near ready for an upgrade. I then purchased my curve and I cant put it down! It comes everywhere with me, im always surfing the web, emailing, BB msging, you name it! Thanks to this site ive added some cool apps as well...Now here is the sad part....My wonderful fiance isnt using her 8830 WE to the fullest extent. I show her that she could use A.I.M on it, show her that she could listen to sirius on it rather than using her ipod, show her all my cool wallpapers and ringtones. Yet i cant get her to jump on board the CB train. All i can do is shake my head in saddness....Does anyone else out there have a spouse/friend/family who just isnt using their BB like they really should be?? Have you helped someone see the light? Share your stories of success and help me get the fiance to see the light of CB.
    07-18-08 02:17 AM
    Up until a few months ago i was a simple cell phone user, that is until my fiance bought herself a BB 8830 WE. I started using it, checking it out and quickly wanted one of my own. So I convinced Verizon to let me be elligible for a phone upgrade even though I was nowhere near ready for an upgrade. I then purchased my curve and I cant put it down! It comes everywhere with me, im always surfing the web, emailing, BB msging, you name it! Thanks to this site ive added some cool apps as well...Now here is the sad part....My wonderful fiance isnt using her 8830 WE to the fullest extent. I show her that she could use A.I.M on it, show her that she could listen to sirius on it rather than using her ipod, show her all my cool wallpapers and ringtones. Yet i cant get her to jump on board the CB train. All i can do is shake my head in saddness....Does anyone else out there have a spouse/friend/family who just isnt using their BB like they really should be?? Have you helped someone see the light? Share your stories of success and help me get the fiance to see the light of CB.

I think you should get her registered on CB, then only she would know what she can really do with her BB....
    07-18-08 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD