how do i enable html email for example i got an email from best buy and it says my email client isin't set up to view html thanks
    08-13-08 09:59 AM
    Go into email on device. Options>Email settings and make sure "Enable HTML" is set to enabled. If you do not have it, go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now. The log into you carriers BIS page and resend the service books. Then you should have the options under email settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 10:16 AM
    Do i resend every service page how would i log into verizon's bis page i have like my account any ideas would be great thanks
    08-13-08 10:31 AM
    HI its not under email options do i resend every service book under the host routing options as their is several of them i have a my account on verizon is that the same thing do you know if they have a bis page
    08-13-08 10:34 AM
    No, when you got to HRT, press menu then register now. You should get a msg that says the device is registered. As far as VZW's BIS page, do a forum search for it, or Google it. You may need to call and have them set up the acct and password. Once you log in, look for service books and click on it. You will then get emails in all of the email boxes on the device. Then check email settings on device and enable HTML

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 10:39 AM
    I had to resend my service books twice and do a few battery pulls so do not give up if it does not work the first time. Keep trying and your HTML email should be up and running shortly. By the way any of your previous emails will not be in HTML.
    08-13-08 10:43 AM
    I sent from my blackberry website i don't know about verizon though
    08-13-08 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD