Hello fellow Blackberry users, welcome to my first post. The reason I'm posting is that I'm having a few issues getting my BB to work as well as it should. This is my first BB, so I'm still getting used to it all of its features. Now my carrier is T-Mobile,I switched from Nextel due to there high bills and old phones. So heres the issue I got an Unlimited Messaging plan which includes MMS, SMS, and IM. It's great and its works very well but I can't seem to get my Blackberry to get on AIM. This isn't only AIM but MSN Messenger as well. I did not try the other but I'm guessing the same issue. I get that I need to go to Blackberry to download the latest software, but everyone knows this is a dead end.So I downloaded a 3rd party application named Jivetalk but it was not able to connect to the Internet. I did some research to see if other people were having the same issue and turns out there are plenty. the answer I got was something to do with service books? I don't know what the issue is I was wondering if someone could explain. Next I have TMobileWeb which is an (Unlimited?) Internet plan. Now I tried to install Opera Mini 4 but the program could not connect to the Internet. I went to there support and they said change the TCP to something else and I did and it didn't do anything. I also tried to install other programs by but the application loader doesn't recognize it. So does anyone have and idea or advice for me?
    12-15-07 05:41 PM
    battery pull
    12-15-07 06:15 PM
    Thanks,but no luck. I forgot to mention I deleted the AIM software that came with my phone thinking I could download a newer version but now I can't find it.Does anyone know where I can find it?
    12-15-07 06:37 PM
    You may have to make sure you have the blackberry unlimited service, not generic internet. If you already do sometimes it takes a day or two to activate

With opera, uninstall it and then re download and install once your internet is working (assuming you've fixed the tcp settings)
    12-15-07 07:57 PM
    Unlimited Messaging Plan and Tmoibile Web is NOT BlackBerry Unlimited Data Plan. No Data Plan, No Internet Service, No Emails.
    12-15-07 09:23 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    12-15-07 10:15 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-16-07 10:00 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-16-07 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD