Im trying to get new headphones cause i lost my old ones that came with the phone. So im doing my research trying to get something that works and last also. I workout alot and trying to drive and talk at the same time does cut it in LA. (Cops) But anyways, anybody tried the v-moda Duo's or maybe the BB premium headsets? Any experience with any will be appreciated. Or suggest any?
    04-23-09 12:11 AM
    30 views and nobody has anything to say. C'mon CB!!!!
    04-24-09 02:04 AM
    Why not start by reading the reviews of those bought at the CB store? Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 02:10 AM
    Why not start by reading the reviews of those bought at the CB store? Just a thought.

Or Amazon usually has a lot of reviews on many products.

04-24-09 02:15 AM
    are iphone headphones compatible with BBs? If they do, I recommend getting: metro ears or shures, but sadly I Can't post links.
    04-24-09 06:20 AM
    I like the Sennheiser mm50-IP. I know they're for the iPhone but the Senheiser sound is great. Plus, thanks to e(vil)bay, they're ridiculously inexpensive.

04-24-09 06:42 AM
    i got some awesome ones from target. the name brand is skull and they actually go in your ear and the sound is just pure amazing! they were only 18 bucks.
    04-24-09 07:01 AM
    30 views and nobody has anything to say. C'mon CB!!!!
    I got some at Best Buy that I love. They are the kind that plug into your ear to cancel out noise. They also have a microphone and a switch so you can get phone calls while listening to music. They came with like 4 diffrent sizes of earplugs.

I like them because I need hands free when taking my dog for walks and don't want to miss phone calls.

They were not inexpensive though. They are called Sure.

I really like them.

04-24-09 07:22 AM
    Your right i should have read some of the reviews first....duh??? But thanks to those who responded, i will definitively check the ones mentioned. Anymore out there?
    04-26-09 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD