when i go to download a video, i keep getting an error message saying that i dont have permission. can someone please aid me into getting videos to watch from this site.
    01-02-08 09:56 PM
    Hey TraumaRN

you will have to download/save the video to your computer desktop would be a good idea to set up a folder just for your downloads something like BB once it's all downloaded then you will have to right click on the icon and unzip the folder once that's done connect your usb cable and blackberry to your computer open your blackberry device by going to start, my computer, removable disk (which will be your media card) click the blackberry folder option click videos then drag and drop it in.. and your all set!!! this is how I load CSI miami and The boondocks episodes on my blackberry curve
    01-02-08 11:10 PM
    Yes you have to use desktop manager to load the videos. You have to watch jackass 2.5 it is hilarious and so is the snoop dog reality show.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-08 12:18 PM
    Indeed, all this stuff is answered on the faq page on the site as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-08 12:42 PM
    All you have to do is:

Right click link for whatever show you what and select "Save target as"

Download to to somewhere on your computer.

You do not need to use desktop manager to place on blackberry.

Connect your blackberry, Open "my computer" find your drive, double click to open drive open folders until you find your video folder and drag your show into it.

This will work for any 3GPP/MP4 that has already been set up for a blackberry.
    01-03-08 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD