i would like to take a youtube video and put it on my phone. can someone explain to me how to put a video like this on to my phone.

thanks alot in advance...
    Last edited by lovejule69; 09-02-08 at 01:34 PM.
    09-02-08 01:26 PM
    you cant save youtube videos...
    they are protected for a reason
    09-02-08 01:28 PM
    vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC / iPod / PSP. It's free!

Under format, change .AVI to .3GP and download it to your desktop. Then transfer over to your BB and you are on your way
    09-02-08 01:38 PM
    If it keeps saying "Server is connecting", it just means the server is busy and you should try again later. Another faster method is to download their program on to your desktop.

Thats what I have done and I havent had server problems since. The link to download is on their page, or you can just click here

http://www.vixy.net/app/download/windows
    09-02-08 02:07 PM
    well ya proved me wrong... but im sure its not 'legal'

oh well, im over it
    09-02-08 02:11 PM
    Just use these guys, they give you a save option on the vids and they pull from youtube plus a few others. blueapple.mobi web video search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 02:29 PM
    Blueapple.mobi is great! Also try tinytube.com

They offer a download option.

I usually goto youtube mobile to find the video I want, then just send the link to my BB friends.

Otherwise check out one of the alternate sites for the ability to download a 3gp version.

That won't help you much if you want to share it though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD