So I went into the local Sprint store just before Christmas to check out the new Curve. However, they didn't have any so I figured I would look at the phones they did have since I was there. For some reason I was drawn to the Samsung Moment. They didn't have any in, so I ordered one online as I had an upgrade.

The phone was pretty cool, I must say, but the battery life is horrible.

Long story short, I am sending it back and have the new Curve on it's way. Currently back to my 8830 in the meantime.

I can't believe I had such a weak moment in my life and a total lack of judgement....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 09:57 PM
    I sentence thee to 40 lashes with a wet noodle for such transgression!

Cool is nice, yes, but better that you can use a device. Welcome back.

01-01-10 11:37 PM
    Welcome back to the light xkegxkillerx. LOL. I almost made a mistake and got an Lg Eve. I am currently awaiting the arrival of my new 9000 Bold. Once you've had a BB nothing else really compares.
    01-02-10 01:44 AM
    The moment is a turd good choice. Besides battery life its a Samsung... lets be serious here. You'll love the new curve 2 the OS is super fast!
    01-02-10 02:16 AM
    Hope you like the 8530, because aren't you stuck with it now after doing an exchange from the Moment?
    01-02-10 04:30 AM
    Welcome back. Stories like yours keep me at home with BB. I cannot imagine going back to those others again. Best of luck with the new Cuirve.

01-02-10 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD