Ok I have searched and read and read...many of my email and text messages were deleted late this afternoon. Not all of them just some...even some from today. I have like 25mb of memory and have for a while. So has anyone ever read anything about why this might be happening? Did battery pull. I did readd BlackBerry messenger today but memory is fine. I have had the phone for a few months. My keep messages setting is 4 months...but I delete allot of them as as I get them. Not why on one account most of todays email message are not viewable. Also the bottom arrow still shows when i reach the bottom of the NOW SHORT list of emails...but I cant scroll down any further. Any help appreciated!

Z
    01-05-09 09:33 PM
    What apps and themes do you have installed?
    01-05-09 09:37 PM
    What apps and themes do you have installed?
    APPS:
    Aerize Alerts (dont use)
    BB messenger which I just reloaded today.
    autostandby
    CB app store
    viigo
    quick pull

themes:

curve 8900 replica icon theme
    the normal preloaded themes I did unlock some of the other carrier themes but have since removed most of them.

Thanks for any help!
    01-05-09 09:52 PM
    I can't think of any definitive reason as to why you are having the problems you are experience. The only app that sticks out to me is Viigo. I have seen it come up as the cause of probems before. You could try uninstalling it to see if that solves the issue.
    01-05-09 09:59 PM
    I can't think of any definitive reason as to why you are having the problems you are experience. The only app that sticks out to me is Viigo. I have seen it come up as the cause of probems before. You could try uninstalling it to see if that solves the issue.
    I will give it a try. Anything at this point. Thanks!
    01-05-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD