question...

did you buy it on Ebay?
    06-22-08 04:40 PM
    dont hate your berry let these guys help their really good
    06-22-08 04:57 PM
    THANKS! Solved my ringer problem but still cannot sync with the calendar. Running 4.3 with VISTA. During the application process, the only choices I have are none and ASCII import/export. Any suggestion?
    06-22-08 05:34 PM
    yay! ringer prob solved!!!

06-22-08 05:50 PM
    Lol! Good job! Before you know it, you'll make a topic saying, "Loving my berry!"
    06-22-08 05:57 PM
    Divacheri, thanks for that tip! Just customized my volume/ringer settings thanks to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 06:43 PM
    dag, did you know there are 25,000 new BlackBerry users every day?

edit: And 1,000 new CrackBerry members, every day?

There really are a lot of them, we want them to feel welcome and enjoy the community.

I agree.

Juan2-
    Here is another site. Good Luck and let us know how we can help you
    06-22-08 07:20 PM
    I think that's Office 2007 running under Vista.

Right, the best thing is to download the latest Desktop Manager software since you are going to be using it for a while and you may as well start off with the latest stuff.

Please download and install 450_b016_english.exe from here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22.

When installed, connect your phone and wait while the connection establishes itself. Select Synchronize, Configuration, Synchronization and select the Synchronization button. Now select Calendar and then Setup. Then select Outlook, Next and then 'Two way sync', Next. Select whaich options you want from this screen, Next, Finish, OK, Main Menu, Synchronize and then (at last) the Synchronize button. You should now have done it. Have a beer.
    THANKS! Solved my ringer problem but still cannot sync with the calendar. Running 4.3 with VISTA. During the application process, the only choices I have are none and ASCII import/export. Any suggestion?
    Pete's post is worth reviewing.

Vista is not where you keep your calender. You are likely using a program from Microsoft called Outlook.

BlackBerry is designed to synchronize with Outlook and some other products.

Can you verify what you are using? Open your calender and the name of the product should be displayed on the title bar, right at the top.
    06-22-08 07:27 PM
    Divacheri, thanks for that tip! Just customized my volume/ringer settings thanks to you.

Serendipity, you never know when you will pick up a useful tip.
    06-22-08 07:29 PM
    Is there a complete user manual anywhere. Can't sync calender, volume too low on phone, cna't get phone to ring, only vibrate ...etc. there isn't a manual that addresses any of my problems!
    Also, I find that any of the blackberry books on the market are extremely helpful......I generally buy one of the books and forget the manual......

But that said, this place is a WEALTH of info......
    06-22-08 07:43 PM
    true..most do not know about the lecture series or BB faq..they just got their berry and are ready to take on the world..lol
    LOL, my Pearl was delivered to me at work--suffice to say that not much got done the rest of THAT day.
    06-22-08 07:46 PM

2x on this i was getting a little annoyed till i read this tip (i got mine yesterday and LOVE it)
    06-22-08 10:13 PM
    Relax Juan, there's a ton of people here who can help you with your problems. Welcome to CB!
    06-22-08 11:25 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD