Just now I received 119 emails!

These emails are my past emails that I have received in the month of September. None are "new" emails. I did a battery pull from about 50 emails and once my curve finished booting up I continued receiving the other 69 emails. Then it stopped. Very weird..

My service provider is Verizon.
    09-25-08 09:18 AM
    Wow.. That is wierd, have u resent you service books lately, or upgraded or anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 09:25 AM
    Nope.. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary.. Just working at my desk then all of a sudden my BB went crazy. Its all fine now though..
    09-25-08 09:27 AM
    Lol.. You wasn't giving you bb enough attention, so it had to get your attention some how. They are very jeleous!!! Lol aha

09-25-08 09:29 AM
    Well that usually happens when you send service books. Lets say you sent them 2 days ago and your bb was offline for whatever reason, as soon as it becomes online or available again you will get those emails.
    09-25-08 09:33 AM
    Well that usually happens when you send service books. Lets say you sent them 2 days ago and your bb was offline for whatever reason, as soon as it becomes online or available again you will get those emails.
    That's what I was thinking as well. That's why I had asked had he sent his service books lately but nope.. Wierd.

09-25-08 09:39 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me as well. The email account that I was using was a gmail account. I was viewing my emails online, instead of on my Blackberry and when I noticed that there was a bunch of emails in the Spam folder that shouldn't have been, I moved them over to the Inbox. Later in the day all the emails that I moved were sent to my Blackberry.
    09-25-08 10:29 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me as well. The email account that I was using was a gmail account. I was viewing my emails online, instead of on my Blackberry and when I noticed that there was a bunch of emails in the Spam folder that shouldn't have been, I moved them over to the Inbox. Later in the day all the emails that I moved were sent to my Blackberry.
    I don't think the OP was referring to transfering emails from spam to inbox, and seeing them on the blackberry. That's normal. Any new email, rather it be in the spam folder or what, once put in the inbox the blackberry push software will push it as a new email on your phone..

09-25-08 10:37 AM
    I get that many emails on a daily basis
    09-25-08 11:25 AM
    The thing is these are not NEW emails.. they are all old emails I have received and read already in the month of September. I have not touched the sevice book or did anything out of the ordinary..
    09-25-08 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD