i dropped my bb curve tonight. twice. i was so devastated......
    03-15-08 11:13 PM
    heart = broken
    03-15-08 11:15 PM
    Did it break ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 11:17 PM
    no it just has a little ding on top on the left side...but yes my heart did break! its the first time that it happened and it happened twice, i yelled really loud the first time lol that sounds bad....but seriously i feel really bad, this phone was a v-day present from my bf
    03-15-08 11:20 PM
    I've dropped my curve a few times. The scariest was in the treadmill. I almost stepped on it and it flew across the room. Of course it happened on the day it didn't have the rubber on it. Poor thing has a few scratches but the screen is still safe.

03-16-08 01:58 AM
    The first time I dropped my BB was like 2 days after I got it. I was asleep in my ambulance drivers with my BB in my lap and then I woke up and got out it fell straight to the concrete as my heart sank with it but then I looked and it was wearin a rubber skin as it hit the edge I just looked at it not sure what to do so i picked it up and examined it with my medically trained eye and determined that nothing was wrong with and went on with my day
    03-16-08 02:04 AM
    yea when i dropped mine for the first time i was sad and </3 and now when i drop it a lot of the times it restarts its self its weird
    03-16-08 02:39 AM
    Go to: cnn.cn on a computer - get a replacement shell and your BF need never know

03-16-08 03:54 AM
    I've had my Curve for almost 3 weeks now... no drop yet and I plan on getting a skin/gel case but I also would like the stand up charging dock but I'll probably have to take it off and what a pain... can't make up my mind... blah blah blah
    03-16-08 04:56 AM
    I suggest geting a case/skin. It won't stop all damage, but it may make you feel better about it.
    03-16-08 06:43 AM
    Chynnamann, using the Seido skin and charging dock does not require the skin removal.

03-16-08 06:51 AM
    I dropped mine lil over a week after I got it. On asphalt. Cracked/scuffed to upper and lower left. The my former boss, also a cb user, told me this "now you can start using it like the tool it is." Makes since, I used to slide my new duck hunting shotgun across whatever store parking lot I bought it at so I wasn't worrying abput that first scratch.

Oh, and I ordered some sedio protection for her...

Chris

03-16-08 11:54 AM
    thankz all for the support. my bf already saw it...and he was like "where's the damage" and i showed him and he was like "oh"....he didnt even care lol. well im going to buy a skin today and we are getting screen protectors for both my bb and his psp lol
    03-16-08 02:08 PM
    I know that feeling ={
    03-16-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD