So today I realized I wasn't receiving my emails on my BB anymore. I checked my email on my PC, and I am getting lots of emails. Why would it stop working all of a sudden??
    07-31-09 05:04 PM
    You need to resend your service books, do this if you notice a problem receiving or sending email.

Resending service books
    Either log onto your carriers BIS where you can edit your email info etc and resend from there, or find the manage internet email icon and follow that thru.

you can also do this as well

Register the Host Routing Table
    Options, advanced, host routing table, menu key register now
    07-31-09 05:22 PM
    If you changed your pw for your email you, will need to change it on your email settings on phone.
    07-31-09 05:33 PM
    It's a BIS problem, i have been having this issue for a couple days now. Log into oh just do what Racheal said
    07-31-09 05:36 PM
    I'm sorry.. i'm very new at this and not understand how to resend my service book! could you try to explain it step by step! thanks so much! :0)
    07-31-09 07:01 PM
    I'm sorry.. i'm very new at this and not understand how to resend my service book! could you try to explain it step by step! thanks so much! :0)
    1. Login into your BIS site (google your carrier and BIS)
    2. Log in and select service books>send
    3. you will get an email to confirm

You may want to take the time and read the BB 101 Lecture Series (link in my sig). Lots of great information there which will help you out a lot. Also another good read is the How to use Search, also in my sig, to help you out finding the answer to any question you may have; most likely it has been asked hundreds of times over here.

Happy Learning and Welcome to CB
    07-31-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD