Am I supposed to be able to view a web sight like I do on my computer with my curve? If I am .....I'm not all I get is list of things and when I click it doesn't take me anywhere it doesn't open. I also got an error message when I tried to download the trial version of splash shopper.

Help,

Michelle
    07-20-08 11:47 AM
    You can if you have Opera or a similar browser. The BB browser will also support most sites if you are running OS 4.5
    07-20-08 11:55 AM
    There are a couple Browser setting you can experiment with.

Currently, you are using the WAP viewer. It is optimized for WAP specific sites, like our own CrackBerry.

Unfortunately, not all sites are WAP friendly. Switch to the Page view from the menu key.

The site will now display much more like your desktop view, but reduced in size.

There are additional setting to select your mouse pointer type.

If none of these give you satisfactory results, Oprah used a different technique. The site is opened on their server and the resulting image is sent to your device. Input is returned to the server first, then to the site.

There is no official T-Mobile upgrade, yet, but you should be aware the Browser in the v4.5 is dramatically improved over the current v4.2 Browse.

Last of all, many sites incorporate Flash or ActiveX components. Not a chance of them working correctly.
    Last edited by Stoner; 07-20-08 at 02:00 PM.
    07-20-08 01:58 PM

If none of these give you satisfactory results, Oprah used a different technique.
    Wow, Stoner, I didn't know Oprah had her own technique!?
    07-20-08 02:00 PM
    Wow, Stoner, I didn't know Oprah had her own technique!?

lol, my spell checker flagged it, of course, but it looked right to me.

http://www.operamini.com/
    07-20-08 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD