Hello everyone. I recently was able to get ahold of a BB 8330 from my Telus dealer. It is a wonderful piece of technology, but I recently noticed a problem. I was outside in Vancity using the GPS to get an idea of where I was in the city. It took my 8330 approx 10 min to get ride of the "searching for satellites" and it finally showed my location. I used it for a few minutes until I found where I was looking for and then stopped "GPS navigation". I tried to use it again and it has said "searching for satellites" every time I checked it for the last 2 days even after a hard reset x3. If anyone has any ideas as to what may be going on I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    04-13-08 07:58 PM
    There are some problems atm with it. So far what I have been doing is loading telenav get a lock with that then switch to bb maps leaving telenav running in the background. I started a thread earlier this week regarding it and the problems I have been having. It seems some other users are having the same problem.

see:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/cal...eir-gps-29025/
    04-13-08 08:02 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I looked for a topic but obviously not hard enough.
    04-13-08 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD