I was told last night that you can use your blackberry gps to track someone else with a blackberry with gps... they said they could find me now wherever I was within 100 feet. It really creeped me out. Anyone know how to do this without working off of the networks cell towers
    05-01-08 12:27 PM
    BB Tracker? haven't tried it out yet.. but I will, eventually.
    05-01-08 12:29 PM
    do u know a lot about your BB? I got mine yesterday and I'm still trying to figure it out...
    05-01-08 12:37 PM
    do u know a lot about your BB? I got mine yesterday and I'm still trying to figure it out...
    Stick around here. Look at the Newbies section in the forum. Ask any questions you want.

The only thing is: 'Solving each problem gives you just sufficient knowledge to lead you to the next challenge.'.

It's why we are call crack-addicts - in a good way.
    05-01-08 01:07 PM
    do i need the memory card for these progrms?
    05-01-08 03:20 PM
    I thought the BB tracker was to track your own BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 03:30 PM
    do i need the memory card for these progrms?
    Not for installed programs, but you sure will for images, music and video files.

The internal memory is heavly used, if you try to take pictures without one, you will very quickly fill up the free memory. You don't what to do that.

As for random strangers tracking your every move, buddy was feeding you a line....

Track Friends
    Want to let your friends see your location? Now you can with Blackberry Tracker. Start off by having your friends sign up for an account. After they have signed up, all they need to do is search for you under Find User and then select Track this user's location. After they have permission from you, they can go under Track Friends on the home page to begin finding your location! ...
    Last edited by Stoner; 05-01-08 at 03:47 PM.
    05-01-08 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD