Seems weird they would suggest modifying their product. Maybe they should make the film without the camera cover, or make it able to be broken apart from the rest of the film.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 09:06 AM
    hey anyone have pictures of what it looks like with the case on
    01-12-09 09:33 AM
    Its really nice. The only thing is after a while the rubber casing starts getting loose and you have to manuever the rubber to get it into the case. Would otterbox replace the rubber casing?
    Yes. The black-rubber outter casing on my otterbox got loose, and I e-mailed them to ask about it, and they simply said, give us your address and we'll send you a new one.
    01-12-09 12:47 PM
    Got on this weekend at the CES show and I dig it. This phone my outlast the 2 year payoff for once
    01-12-09 04:11 PM
    Again LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!! Ya buddy.
    01-12-09 04:45 PM
    yeah hopefully this phone will last 2 years but we will see. havent had the best of luck with phones. hopped in the jacuzzi with one, threw one through a wall and drop the ones that have survived probably a thousand times. none of those were bbs though so i didnt really care too much. figured i'd take some extra precautions with this one.
    01-12-09 04:48 PM
    How securely does it stay into the belt clip? My old man got a curve yesterday and needs a good case. But hes pretty active on the job site, in and out of trucks, on/off boats, forklifts, etc. He wants to make sure it doesn't slide out easily.
    01-16-09 08:52 AM
    I think it stays on very well as long as you don't wear a crazy skinny or fat belt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 11:28 AM
    Sorry, I dont mean the clip it self coming off the belt. I mean the phone coming out of the clip.
    01-16-09 11:49 AM
    ive got two for my 8310
    black / yellow and plain black
    the holster hold my phone really well
    01-16-09 01:05 PM
    After reading this thread I decided to email otterbox and explain to them that my clear membrane's cutout for the trackball was off a little and in less than 1 hour a new one is on the way no questions asked,now that is some serious customer service
    01-16-09 02:28 PM
    About a month back I was delivering mail,because that's what a mailman does,j/k and I dropped my phone on the ground not knowing,well I looked down finally and see my phone submerged in water about 4 inches deep and so I picked it up and dried it off and voila,it still worked except it took maybe 15 minutes for the trackball to light up,so basically the otterbox saved my arse and it was in the water for at least 2 minutes.
    01-16-09 02:35 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD