I currently have an 8330 and will probably be moving to my own plan in a few months. I currently have sprint and will most likely stay with them especially because of their everything plan but will also be interested in pricing out verizon. What would everyone suggest is a good upgrade? My only concern is the trackball, I had some issues with this one and had to change it which was simple. I was looking at the tour and it seems like you have to take apart almost the whole phone just to change the trackball which would not be my first choice. I mainly use it for my emails, i like apps so more memory will be nice. I do a decent amount on the web but I believe its just a blackberry thing that the internet surfing isn't great compared to other non-blackberry phones. Looking forward to hearing your advice on what a good upgrade would be. Thanks!
    11-22-09 02:16 PM
    The tour is very much worth it, if u have issues then that's what the warranty is for. I came from an 8330 and its like night and day, u will not regret going with the tour!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 06:55 PM
    What about having to change the trackball? Mine didn't start giving me problems until after the warranty was up. It was probably just because of so much use not a faulty one etc.
    11-22-09 08:40 PM
    go for the TOUR
    11-23-09 11:39 AM
    I have an 8330m, and I'm planning to wait until the 8520 (Curve) or Tour 2 (with WiFi) come out for Sprint. The only way I personally would go ahead and grab the Tour is if my 8330 was getting old and unusable. I want to wait till Sprint starts selling the new ones with WiFi and trackpads, personally.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 01:37 PM
    Yeah I would wait for either the 8520, or tour 2. You wouldn't have to worry about the trackball on either of them. I also have problems with my trackball all the time (it's my fault it gets dirty), and can't wait to get a berry with a trackpad.
    11-23-09 02:12 PM
    i'd wait for the tour 2 which will have Wifi and a trackpad as opposed to the trackball.
    11-23-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD