Just be careful I have read that the dummy phones will not work for a housing swtich...as they are not the same.
    04-07-08 11:47 PM
    If there's one thing I would change about the curve its the color. The grey is too plain. The gold is kinda weird and pale lookin. Its not really gold at all, more bronze. The red isn't quite red. I dunno its pretty subjective. I might try the silver from the 8300. The best I've seen so far is the black 8330 but that's cdma and the housing seems different from the gsm curve. I hope in the future rim chooses some decebt colors, but then again color hardly counts as a con.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-08 12:39 AM
    BOTH!
    switch it up
    but seriously i like the titanium...thats what i got
    04-08-08 02:38 AM
    go for gold
    04-08-08 04:09 AM
    I got the Titanium...

If I wanted a girly looking phone, I would have got a Pearl
    04-08-08 06:35 AM
    I got the Titanium...

If I wanted a girly looking phone, I would have got a Pearl
    lol, what makes the gold "girly"??? lmao.

I would love to have a black one. Black is my favorite color. But it looks like the gold one is sticking with me for right now. It grew on me. Maybe if i get brave i will switch the housing to titanium in a few months. If i find a black housing, its on!
    04-09-08 03:23 PM
    i had the red 8310 for a week or so before returning it and switching to tmo. i have the titanium 8320, which i picked over the pale gold.

honestly, tho...i think i'm just gonna buy the 8310 off ebay or something and use it unlocked on the tmo network instead of worrying about swapping cases. i've already tried getting the faceplate, but there's a slight difference in how the gold screw inserts are placed between the 8310 and the 8320.

while that could be remedied, i'd rather just have the gps over the wifi now that i've had the 8320 for a lil bit and gotten used to what it's capable of.
    04-09-08 03:38 PM
    i had the red 8310 for a week or so before returning it and switching to tmo. i have the titanium 8320, which i picked over the pale gold.

honestly, tho...i think i'm just gonna buy the 8310 off ebay or something and use it unlocked on the tmo network instead of worrying about swapping cases. i've already tried getting the faceplate, but there's a slight difference in how the gold screw inserts are placed between the 8310 and the 8320.

while that could be remedied, i'd rather just have the gps over the wifi now that i've had the 8320 for a lil bit and gotten used to what it's capable of.
    GPS is nice. But even though i go to conferences, i don't think its a must for me just yet. I like the WIFI because i can make and receive calls and get on the internet when im in the basement of the hospital, which is where we have all our meetings.
    Last edited by D_Town; 04-09-08 at 03:53 PM.
    04-09-08 03:49 PM
    Are there any pics of the various 8310 colors? Can someone please post a web site so's I can look and drool?

I just bought one on ebay and I'd like to know exactly what color I have. In the photo it just looks silver.

Thanks
    Last edited by Pete6; 04-09-08 at 05:46 PM.
    04-09-08 05:39 PM
    soooooo titanium!
    04-10-08 10:15 AM
    I went for the gold but now I don't know if I should switch to the Titanium now. I really couldn't decide which one to get and the gold stood out a little more. It's nice though.
    04-10-08 07:04 PM
    if any of those colors suits you you can always go to colorware and go crazy
    04-10-08 07:26 PM
    I really shocked myself when I walked out of the store with a gold one. I've *always* had a special distaste for gold, purely for reasons of color alone--I'm simply not fond of it most of the time. I do love silvers, greys, pewters, hematites, and...yeah, sure! Titanium, too! I must admit, though, the gold Curves look very nice. If I had to put my finger on it, I guess I'd have to say that there's just something very classic and tasteful in the shade of gold they picked out.

04-11-08 01:04 AM
    I have the Titanium and I really like it. Gives it a nice sleek look.
    04-11-08 01:48 AM
    I traded my gold one for the Titanium today.
    04-11-08 06:41 PM
    I love my gold Curve! The store tried to tell me that only the Titanium was offered as part of the upgrade. Don't take no for an answer people! :-)
    04-13-08 01:26 AM
    I dislike the gold with a passion. If they had red, I would say that. Get titanium.
    04-13-08 01:31 AM
    I love my titanium but would love the red curve! So, if any of you are interested, my bday is coming up....

He he kidding of course.
    04-13-08 02:04 AM
    I have the gold and the one distinctive factor about it is that everyone can tell that you are with tmobile because only tmobile carriers have the gold one. But I kinda wanted a titanium one but the ebaystore I was buying from only had pale gold

04-13-08 11:34 AM
    I didn't know only TMO had gold..kinda makes me feel a little exclusive now. lol

I have the gold and the one distinctive factor about it is that everyone can tell that you are with tmobile because only tmobile carriers have the gold one. But I kinda wanted a titanium one but the ebaystore I was buying from only had pale gold

04-13-08 04:17 PM
    can you really use the parts from a dummy phone, like to chane te color of your curve. i dont think you can get the battery door off of a dummy phone.
    04-13-08 06:11 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD