I have 4 email accounts set up in my BB. 2 Gmail, 1 Ureach, 1 from my school. They were all working fine until 3 days ago when one of my gmails (the one I use the most) decided to only push one message when it wanted to. Now, I am not getting any of the messages from that one account. Can anyone help me?
    08-14-08 12:12 PM
    Maybe try a device reset and then if that doesn't work try resending the service books.

I am not having any issues w gmail though but hopefully that will get you back up and running.

I don't think all schools let you push their email at least mine won't set up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 02:35 PM
    1. Did you change passwords on your gmail account?
    2. Have you check the settings on your gmail accout? Make sure POP is enabled.
    3. Also make sure if you did change you gmail account password that you go and change it on your BIS.
    4. Also try resending your service books.
    08-14-08 02:43 PM
    A friend of my from school managed to get hers set up... I just don't know how she did it though...

I have Verizon as well... If I am only on the BIS plan and, just for fun say, my school email required me to have BES. I just won't be able to activate the email account right? (I'm afraid I'll actually manage to get the account activated and then get a wacked out bill later)...
    If you school email allows POP then you can setup your school email address on your BIS. You just need your email address and password.

If your school email, for example, runs on exchange server most of the time they will disable POP which if you have BIS it will not work. Which means your school would have to have a BES setup and add you to it for you to be able to get your email on your phone.

Unless there are some 3rd party apps that will allow you to view your email through OWA.
    08-14-08 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD