I am having troubles syncing my gmail account and my phone's inbox.

If I delete the email on my phone it then deletes it off the gmail server. Which is what I want.

However when I delete it in Gmail on my computer, it won't sync to the phone. I have manually delete the email again on my phone. I never had this problem before with Verizon. Now I'm on Sprint.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    06-22-09 12:40 PM
    I am having troubles syncing my gmail account and my phone's inbox.

If I delete the email on my phone it then deletes it off the gmail server. Which is what I want.

However when I delete it in Gmail on my computer, it won't sync to the phone. I have manually delete the email again on my phone. I never had this problem before with Verizon. Now I'm on Sprint.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    Call me crazy but how did you delete email from your bb thru gmail?

I thought emails could only be deleted from the server thru your bb not the other way around.
    06-22-09 12:49 PM
    maybe I wrote it poorly but I just go to the inbox on my phone highlight the email, press menu and then select "delete". By doing that it deletes it off the server on gmail.
    06-22-09 12:53 PM
    maybe I wrote it poorly but I just go to the inbox on my phone highlight the email, press menu and then select "delete". By doing that it deletes it off the server on gmail.
    No, you made sense. You can either delete from phone, server or both.

But if you're trying to use your gmail acct to delete emails from your bb, I'm not sure it can be done. Once the email get pushed to the bb, I think you can only delete with the bb.
    06-22-09 01:55 PM
    Mine occasionally will sync deletions from gmail imap to the blackberry, mainly when I'm ignoring it. Syncing between gmail and the blackberry is funky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD