Did anyone else have this issue? My gmail resends the contents of my mailbox every day at least 2 or 3 times a day. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
    12-31-07 10:51 AM
    I am not talking about the sent mail issue, this happens randomly and I get back the entire contents of my mailbox.
    12-31-07 11:02 AM
    Good Luck. You might check the forums or with BB Customer support if you can't find the answer
    12-31-07 06:16 PM
    It seems to be a problem if you save lots of emails on your server. I tend to delete most of them from the mailbox and handheld. Then they don't all push again to the device. Remember, with Gmail all the mails you delete are kept in the trash folder for quite some time if you need to get them back.
    01-01-08 02:19 AM
    Mine was sending the smae 100 emails atleast 4-5 times a day that was before i returned the device for faulty charging and once i got the new 8830 it never did the same thing.. thank god.
    01-01-08 03:31 AM
    It can also be a service book issue. You can delete all the service books then resend them to the device. That could be what fixed your issue when you exchanged the device.
    01-01-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD