I have 2 email accounts (2x @optonline.net) forwarded to my gmail account and I also use the gmail address. If I just set up the gmail email and I get an email from optonline.net will it reply from that address or will it reply from my gmail address? I am looking for a way to make it reply from its original (optonline.net) address if possible.
    07-08-08 12:49 PM
    It will reply from your gmail account. Instead of forwarding the messages just create new inboxes for those accounts on your BB. This will also make it easier to sort through your messages on your BB. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 12:53 PM
    There is an option when you add an e-mail address to your g-mail account where you choose to use the address the e-mail was sent from. You will have to go back and edit the e-mail profile to change it I suppose.
    07-08-08 12:55 PM
    The one problem with that is then when I want to access email online (through gmail) I will not have a record of ALL my emails sent and recieved.

Would there be a way to directly link my optonline.net email accounts with my blackberry and gmail. And have my responses from my blackberry somehow saved in gmail attached to the email it was responding to?
    07-08-08 12:56 PM
    Perhaps I have been in the Sun too long today.....I just configured my work email to the BB and set up my Gmail in the BB as well.....yes, I have individual in boxes.........but I can reply to any email out of the specific address it was sent to..........

- I think what I just wrote fas a wee bit incoherent..........I dunno if I even understand it.........more Java..........

Good luck - with your email issue and deciphering my garbled rant.....
    07-08-08 12:58 PM
    The one problem with that is then when I want to access email online (through gmail) I will not have a record of ALL my emails sent and recieved.

Would there be a way to directly link my optonline.net email accounts with my blackberry and gmail. And have my responses from my blackberry somehow saved in gmail attached to the email it was responding to?
    To make sure.......cc your gmail account .........send an email from the gmail acct off the BB to your other email acct and see if the copy pops up on the BB......
    07-08-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD