Is there any way to use Gmail to access other nonGmail accounts? I'm fairly proficient with Blackberry apps and the usual computer apps or setup. I cant for the life of me find if it's possible add/check POP3 accounts. I read through all the help on Gmail and don't see specific help for the mobile app.

Anyone using Gmail to check all their mail?

I'm running 4.5.0.77 and also have EmpowerPro. I can access my accounts through the other programs but the Gmail client seems better than anything built-in.

I saw MailFetcher help on the Gmail browser section but nothing in mobile apps help.

Does that make any sense to anyone?
    10-09-08 09:23 AM
    I forward email's from my Comcast account to my hotmail... no reason you could not do that going to a gmail account.
    10-09-08 09:47 AM
    If you go to Gmail Settings from your mail page you'll find Accounts and then Get Mail from Other Accounts. You can add your other accounts here, but they must allow POP3.
    10-09-08 10:11 AM
    I forward email's from my Comcast account to my hotmail... no reason you could not do that going to a gmail account.
    Just curious as to why you just dont use the comcast email address? I had to get rid of my aol one because I was never receiving any of my emails. Is comcast's ok? or is it a personal preference?
    10-09-08 12:06 PM
    I know it's possible through the browser on a computer, but does that then forward to Gmail's MOBILE app? I cant see anywhere in the MOBILE app to set up a non IMAP account ie POP3.

Will the settings in the browser also work on the mobile app?

Anyone even using Gmail?
    10-09-08 12:33 PM
    GMAIL Mobile App works fairly good...does anyone know if it uses IMAP or POP3 to pull the e-mail over?
    10-10-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD