Hi all, I have a t-mo 8320. My job just recently switch email servers to google, however the email address stayed the same and does not include @gmail.com. it continues to be [email protected].

I am wondering how to access advanced options so I can enter my username [email protected] but then enter gmail imap server name.

I know this sounds confusing, but it seems like something that could be done. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 08:27 PM
    There's a couple ways to do it, but the easiest is to login to MyT-Mobile and set it up there, on the home screen once you login, click the messages link towards the bottom left.

The other way is to set it up on your phone usong the email setup tool and just leave the password field blank. After you submit, it gives the option to add advanced settings.

12-23-08 12:35 AM
    While logged into the BIS T-Mobile site you can edit your e-mail signature so i would also set it up there.
    12-23-08 11:34 AM
    Bassichonda, thanks for your help! I was able to set this up nicely through the blackberry email setup tool with your instructions. Awesome!

Only problem, when that mailbox gets a new email, there is no alert. There is an alert in the global mailbox though. Not such a big issue though... Thanks again!

12-23-08 02:36 PM
    Go into your profile settings, is there an entry for that specific mail account? You should be able to set the alerts from there.
    12-23-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD