For some reason, email from one of my accounts will randomly reappear after i have deleted them. They are dated Dec 1 2008 to present...hundreds @ a time! I deleted the service books...and they STILL come! has anyone else had this happpen to them?
    01-20-09 10:21 AM
    Wow..... No I've never had that. Hopefully some genius can help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 10:48 AM
    I did battery pull and resent service book so that stopped them from coming in for now....I really want to know if this has happened to anyone else tho

01-20-09 12:22 PM
    I actually had a similar problem. Had this pet rock I was givin when I was just a little boy. As I got older I knew that it was time to let go of pet rock. I threw pet rock in the lake where my family would vacation. Soon after I noticed pet rock. Pet rock was everywhere I went. Was really weird. Even till this day I have this funny feeling pet rock is not to far from me. Anyways I hope this helps
    01-20-09 02:44 PM
    Is this an account you can access from a computer? I ask this because it sounds like the message isn't getting deleted from the email server.

If you can access the account, check the message for any settings that might have locked or otherwise prevent accidental deletion.

If you cannot access it from a computer, open the message on your BB & see if you may have inadvertently saved it.

If neither of these solutions work, check with the email service admin. The message may be corrupted & require a manual deletion.

01-20-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD