I just got my ghost armor in the mail today, paid like 25 dollars. (O_O) o well.

I installed it, it was a very easy process until I got to the putting this large piece that goes over the from outer parts of the phone... took me like 20 minutes to adjust it by itself.
    I love this stuff, I only have two problems with it.

The folded ghost armor on the sides of the phone towards the top and bottom where the curve "curves" (pun intended) peels off constantly and I have to press it back on , only to watch it unpeel... I think I should spray it down with the solution and reapply those areas.

The second problem is taking this thing out of my pocket, I have to brush off the lint that collects on the outsides of the armor (Not sure if this goes away after 24 hours) .

Why am I posting this, I should be doing my chem homework X_X .
    01-23-09 02:46 AM
    No, chem homework is never more important than posting on CB! Priorities man!

Hard work often pays off over time, but laziness always pays off now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 02:56 AM
    cool dude i want that stuff
    01-23-09 03:01 AM
    Wow, nice quote.
    I remember the other version.
    "Hard work pays off over time, but procrastination pays of NOW!"

I dont think I can take this stuff off after I applied it and let it sit for the past 3 hours.
    I'm going to live in regret that I hurridly applied this one side of film on the blackberry because itll have a little peel FOREVER

If you order this stuff, take your time... do not rush it... and if it continues peeling, take it off and do it again as many times as you want until it stops peeling. (my advice)

P.S. Someone answer my question in Wifi section under ~Apps that work/dont work with Wifi~ thread
    Last edited by mwolfe; 01-23-09 at 03:05 AM.
    01-23-09 03:03 AM
    Hey mwolfe... I'm curious to know how this is compared to the invisibleshield by Zagg

I recently purchases the invisibleshield and have been completely satisfied with it. Give me your review after you have used it for a while.
    01-23-09 03:14 AM
    Well, I did a quick search on Invisibleshield and Ghost Armor, and I heard more people say that the ghost armor was more superior b/c it didnt have this "orange peel" effect that the invis shield had. (I'm not sure if I recall correctly that it was called orange peel, but ..... Oh well, I did a quick search and bought it b/c there wasnt much to it, they both do their jobs) I dont even know what orange peel effect is but..... I think I have that on the "screen" part because if I look at the blackberry's screen from a 10-15 degree angle I can see this "orange peel" like surface effect. I guess that's what It means, and I guess that the invis shield has a more evident orange peel effect.

All this could be wrong tho. Zagg looks more official, but I took my chances with Ghost armor, and I'm just happy I can finally take the damn bb out of that ugly 12 dollar sillicone * (spelled it wrong) case. I'm not as much worried of dropping it as I am scratching it. It's a solid state device and has no moving parts inside (as far as I'm aware of (this was also a guess lol) ).
    01-23-09 03:46 AM
    update: I can see the orange peel effect anytime my screen reflects any light, otherewise its clear.

Posted from my blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD