Hey I'm having problems getting videos on my 8330. What's the format that the video has to be in to be supported by my Curve? I download a video but then it never plays because its an "unsupported format". Does anyone have vids out there? If so what can I do to get these vids on my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 10:20 PM
    That happens to me ALL the time when I try to use Youtube, but if I just keep hitting the escape key and then re clicking on the link, it tends to work after a few tries. I'm not sure if you're talking about a video saved to your device, or one that you're watching from a website...

A list I found online says that the following ARE supported: *.avi / *.3gp / *.mp4 / *.mov / *.wmv but that the following are NOT supported:*. mpg / *.mpeg /*. vob (MPEG-2) / MPEG-4 Part 10 (H.264 / AVC) / MPEG-4 Part 2 (Advanced Simple Profile) / H.263+ / DivX 3 / DivX 5 and DivX 6 / XviD / *.3g2 (3GPP2) / *.wmv Windows Media Video (Main/Advanced Profile) / *.asf (Advanced Systems Format) /*.rm (Real Media)

Hope that helps!!
    01-16-09 10:27 PM
    Wasnt talking about youtube, that works fine. It was the suppoed video types for videos on the Curve. Thanks though! Very helpful.
    01-16-09 10:54 PM
    have you downloaded any of the supported formats to see if they really work, i had downloaded a app that said it would play any video but it wouldnt recognized the video i downloaded
    01-18-09 01:38 AM
    having the same problem with my sprint 8330 curve
    02-09-09 12:18 PM
    I'm having the same issues with my Telus 8330. Even avi files right off my Canon camera's don't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD