Is there a way to get rid of this message showing up on the bottom of my emails sent by my Blackberry???? I can't seem to find the option to turn this off.

TIA
    11-13-08 10:40 PM
    Yeah there is. It is a sticky in the How to Forum. Without trying to sound like a meanie, please do a search for your problem before a post.
    11-13-08 10:46 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of this message showing up on the bottom of my emails sent by my Blackberry???? I can't seem to find the option to turn this off.

TIA
    Log in to your BIS account. You can change/delete it from there. Welcome to CB!
    11-13-08 10:46 PM
    Go to att.blackberry.com > Login > email accounts > edit accout and remove sig.

11-13-08 10:48 PM
    You can also go to media net on your phone and scroll down to blackberry start and log in from there and go to edit e-mail. account and you can make your signature say anything you want

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 11:22 PM
    Thank you... I did not know about the BIS account and tried to do a search on the forums but could not find my question. I went back and just spent another 45 minutes searching and looking through the 101 stuff and caught a lot of other things that will come in handy but still didn't find this one. I have another question I'm going to post... possibly in the newbie section.
    11-14-08 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD