Why is this? Sometimes I will have nothing on my phone but the red light will blink. It's not a battery issue. I feel like it happens a lot when I am using my BBM client. Could it be some delay in the transmission?
    10-15-08 07:18 AM
    Sometimes if your typing something and the other person sends a message in the midst of that it will blink red, nothings wrong it just happens sometimes. give it 15 minutes and it will go away or it will clear on the next message
    10-15-08 07:32 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know *why* it happens, though? Like, what is going on inside my BB so that it blinks the light when I have no new messages? It'll do this for a few minutes, sometimes.
    10-15-08 04:54 PM
    a lot of times on bbm the light blinks before the message even gets to your phone ...just do a battery pull if a message never comes and chalk it up to a slight blackberry annoyance : )
    Last edited by giantfan30; 10-15-08 at 04:59 PM.
    10-15-08 04:57 PM
    Usually it happens when you go between message to quickly. It takes time for the led to catch up, happens to me too.
    10-15-08 05:07 PM
    Either that or you are getting a message Have you tried showing all on your screen and go into the message folder that usually gets hidden. ? Mine used to do that then I found out that was the reason. I was getting e-mails to my blackberry e-mail instead of my yahoo and gmail.
    10-16-08 05:15 AM
    I know mine does this this while using BBM. But if I use the BACK key instead of the ESCSPE/HOME SCREEN key it will stop blinking...just try backing out of BBM and see if that works. It works for me anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD