I have a BB curve 8330 do I and can I get access to internet radio stations via my curve 8330? I have tried but to no avail. What do I need to do, thanks
    06-13-09 02:44 PM
    go to blackberry.com and email the app to your phone. its a ton of apps and there is several to pic from. enjoy!
    06-13-09 02:48 PM
    You could try loading the BlackBerry App Store to your device and downloading either Pandora, Slacker, or Iheartradio. I've tried all 3. All are quite good.
    06-13-09 02:49 PM
    If you are looking for an app for truly streaming internet stations, I use moodio.fm. Just go there and create an account then add the stations you want to listen to. They play through your media player. They do use internet though so make sure you are on an unlimited plan. I listen to an awesome station called kcradio.com. If you need the link let me know.
    06-13-09 02:55 PM
    Pandora.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 05:20 PM
    nobex radio companion works also, too.
    06-13-09 05:32 PM
    Or slacker. Try them all and see what you like the best. These are all reviewed in the forums. Just try a quick search on streaming radio

06-13-09 05:34 PM
    I have a question about these other apps. Can you add your own stations? I listen to an independent station that is only on the internet. I have the url for it but I couldn't figure out how to actually add it to Slacker. I use moodio to listen to it now but it does have a tendency to boot me out and I have to reconnect. Thanks for any help.
    06-13-09 10:44 PM
    I have a BB curve 8330 do I and can I get access to internet radio stations via my curve 8330? I have tried but to no avail. What do I need to do, thanks
    Hi Thomas--
    You can get real-time AM & FM stations and music channels with iheartradio. Simply go to www.iheartradio.com on your BlackBerry's browser to download completely free! Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions!
    06-17-09 01:48 PM
    If you are looking for an app for truly streaming internet stations, I use moodio.fm. Just go there and create an account then add the stations you want to listen to. They play through your media player. They do use internet though so make sure you are on an unlimited plan. I listen to an awesome station called kcradio.com. If you need the link let me know.
    Thank you cookieluvr!!!!

I just added this bit...and I'm liking what I'm seeing thusfar.
    06-17-09 02:32 PM
    Hi Thomas--
    You can get real-time AM & FM stations and music channels with iheartradio. Simply go to www.iheartradio.com on your BlackBerry's browser to download completely free! Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions!
    Can you tell me why the application wants to access my phone data and if it runs in the background or as the main function?

Thanks!
    06-17-09 02:33 PM
    Is there an app with function similar to Kinoma on the Palm. I love that app and miss it.
    06-17-09 04:31 PM
    I am having some bad times with moodio.fm. I've only gotten one of my local stations to work on it thusfar....yup...just one.

Grrrrr...

Can anybody tell me about this iheartradio app?
    06-18-09 12:35 PM
    Berry Tunes does what you're looking for, streams internet radio station by their IP address and port. You can buy it on www.crackberry.com.

Also, Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio does a good job too and is free. But it relies on the media player built into you phone, so you can't surf the inernet while you're streaming.

06-18-09 12:40 PM
    I downloaded slaker and used it once and it froze my phone. I had to do a battery pull to unfreeze it. Is this a normal side effect? Did I do something wrong?

06-18-09 01:02 PM
    Can you tell me why the application wants to access my phone data and if it runs in the background or as the main function?

Thanks!
    Hello Battra13!
    The iheartradio application needs to access your phone data because it runs on the cellular data network from your BlackBerry device.
    06-19-09 11:13 AM
    I am having some bad times with moodio.fm. I've only gotten one of my local stations to work on it thusfar....yup...just one.

Grrrrr...

Can anybody tell me about this iheartradio app?
    Hi Battra13!
    iHeartRadio is 250+ real-time AM, FM and music channels from across the country as a free download on your BlackBerry. The app is free to run as well.
    You can learn more: Your iPhone & BlackBerry are Now Radios - iheartradio.com 350+ Radio Stations, Videos & More
    06-19-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD