So, I'm on my 4th Pearl because I've had issues with them, and my friend who works at Alltel told me after 3 XBM's I can upgrade for a difference in the sale prices of what I paid for the Pearl. Well, since my Pearl was $250 with a $100 rebate, and the Curve has gone wayyyyy down in price, I get to get a new Curve for free!!!!! I'm SO excited I can't wait to go get it tomorrow or Monday! I think I'm going to be a lot happier with the Curve. Just thought I'd share!!!!
    11-29-08 07:00 PM
    New to the curve had the pearl. I have to say I love this thing. you will be happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 07:05 PM
    Yes you should be happy.
    11-29-08 07:06 PM
    The curve is a great phone. Had the pearl it was nice. But I love my curve.

11-29-08 07:24 PM
    I had a Pearl before my Curve. The Pearl doesn't even compare.
    11-29-08 08:00 PM
    Wifey has Pearl...me have Curve. Curve rocks! Best phone/smartphone I've ever owned...even better with the 4.5 OS.
    11-29-08 08:02 PM
    The Curve is easy to use and very reliable. Its a great purchase, I have had 3 different Curves so far myself.
    11-29-08 08:03 PM
    I also recently (2 days ago) upgraded from the Pearl to the Curve. Pearl was fun, but the Curve feels so perfect.
    11-29-08 08:51 PM
    thanks for telling me how much you guys love the curve!! Now I want it even more!

11-29-08 09:57 PM
    My 8330 curve is my first blackberry and I'm loving it so far

11-29-08 10:12 PM
    It seems that a lot of people that start out with pearl quickly find a way to move to the curve. I had the pearl 8130 based on the recommendation of the sales rep and moved to the curve after finding this website. I love the full keyboard and wider screen.

11-29-08 10:15 PM
    The Curve is great. You'll love it!

11-29-08 10:20 PM
    I have a Curve going on 10 days now and i love it. Had a Palm Centro for 9 months prior and I must say I am VERY happy with the upgrade. I must say that after having a full keyboard on the Centro then switching to an even nicer keyboard here on the Curve I CANNOT IMAGINE using suretype.

You will LOVE being curvy.

11-29-08 10:42 PM
    Good stuff. Curve so far has done it all.

11-29-08 10:44 PM
    I also came from the palm world using both palm os and windows mobile and now having the curve the palms don't even compare. The only thin I wish is if the curve had the same keyboard as the palm 755p, it just seemed more tactile.
    You will never look back after the curve

11-29-08 11:28 PM
    Congrats on your curve.... Hope you love it like I love mine.
    11-29-08 11:46 PM
    I love my BB 8320. I got it hooked up. I love my phone. It rocks! Best cell phone I have ever owned. Have fun with your new phone.
    11-29-08 11:51 PM
    Well the curve I find is definitely more suitable with a full qwerty than the keyboard on the pearl. Congrats on the curve. Enjoy it, its a great phone

11-29-08 11:52 PM
    It's nice to see that I was't the only one who came from the world of Palm that went "Curve"! I just got my Blackberry 8330 this evening, and so far am enjoying it. I was a bit leary and due to habit, touching the screen sometimes when I was trying to figure out it worked. After reading some of the lectures and the forums, I am even more excited to be transformed into a Crackberry! Now if I can just kick the habit of touching the screen!
    11-30-08 04:01 AM
    Yer gonna love it I promise!!
    11-30-08 04:22 AM
    Haha, yeah I went from Palm to BB and would touch the BB screen during the first few weeks... !

I am in line to upgrade from 8300 to 8900 any day now (in UK) love the Curve shape..

11-30-08 05:50 AM
    It's nice to see that I was't the only one who came from the world of Palm that went "Curve"! I just got my Blackberry 8330 this evening, and so far am enjoying it. I was a bit leary and due to habit, touching the screen sometimes when I was trying to figure out it worked. After reading some of the lectures and the forums, I am even more excited to be transformed into a Crackberry! Now if I can just kick the habit of touching the screen!
    Don't worry about it. You will adjust pretty fast (another day or two;-)). To make your trackball last longer, try to use the enter and space keys more for what you would normally click for.

Enjoy your Curvyness!!!
    11-30-08 10:01 AM
    Don't worry about it. You will adjust pretty fast (another day or two;-)). To make your trackball last longer, try to use the enter and space keys more for what you would normally click for.

Enjoy your Curvyness!!!
    His long does a trackball normally last? I mean obviously the more you use it the more it will ware and tear but, does track ball replacement usually come before phone replacement?

11-30-08 10:21 AM
    I really don't know. I got my Curve a week ago Thursday.
    Sorry.

If you find a thread that talks about it please let me know.
    11-30-08 10:24 AM
    Enjoy your new Curve!

11-30-08 10:28 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD