When I get an E-mail on blackberry, I sometimes don't respond and wait till I get to my computer. When I touch/do anything with the same exact email on my entourage E-mail program on my computer; for example--I'll mark it as a to do Item, or reply to it, etc... The exact email comes up as a "new e-mail" on my blackberry. So I'll have

ON BLACKBERRY
    EMAIL 1: 8.08p [email protected]... blah blah blah

>>>action on MY COMPUTER, for example MARK AS a TO DO ITEM, or REPLY>

then on BLACKBERRY 5 MINUTES LATER
    EMAIL 2: 8.32p [email protected]... blah blah blah (EXACT SAME EMAIL AS EMAIL 1)

sorry if that got confusing
    05-29-09 09:18 PM
    Just needed to bump this message back up
    05-30-09 04:24 PM
    Do you have the email address forwarded or bcc'd?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 04:39 PM
    When I get an E-mail on blackberry, I sometimes don't respond and wait till I get to my computer. When I touch/do anything with the same exact email on my entourage E-mail program on my computer; for example--I'll mark it as a to do Item, or reply to it, etc... The exact email comes up as a "new e-mail" on my blackberry. So I'll have

ON BLACKBERRY
    EMAIL 1: 8.08p [email protected]... blah blah blah

>>>action on MY COMPUTER, for example MARK AS a TO DO ITEM, or REPLY>

then on BLACKBERRY 5 MINUTES LATER
    EMAIL 2: 8.32p [email protected]... blah blah blah (EXACT SAME EMAIL AS EMAIL 1)

sorry if that got confusing
    I get the same thing on my curve. I have found that I need to handle each email seperately, depending on whether I am on my PC or BB. For example, if I reply to an email on my PC it does not synch with my BB. There is probably a way to do it, but I don't have any problem, just deleting the emails I have already dealt with on my BB. Sorry couldn't be of more help.
    05-30-09 04:41 PM
    I don't forward it--I have two separate e-mails, one g-mail and one school e-mail (outlook web access) I don't think either are BCC'D? How do i make sure?
    05-30-09 05:23 PM
    in the BIS login make sure you dont have the "BBC:______" checked
    05-31-09 03:48 PM
    Its a known problem with OWA and BIS 2.5. Its been almost a year and still no fix.

05-31-09 05:18 PM
    With me I tried to set up email reconcilation but then after much research, found out my provider (Sprint) doesn't offer it for BIS users, only for BES.

So I too have to just delete or mark both PC and BB accordingly.

05-31-09 09:03 PM
    huge newb here, whats BIS/BES and so is there anyway around this problem?
    06-01-09 07:47 PM
    06-01-09 07:48 PM
    Ugh this is SO ANNOYING
    06-01-09 11:39 PM
    same issue here ..
    i cant even check all my gmail accounts because of this issue so annoying whenever i reply/send an email.
    so i downloaded GMAIL App mobile and use that instead =\
    06-02-09 04:51 AM
    You should not have problems with Gmail, you may have to delete and re add you account in the BIS setup screen.

As for OWA this is why its happing
    Cause 8

The BlackBerry Internet Service downloads any email message with an email message UID that it did not find during the previous connection. If the email message UIDs are changed by the messaging server, duplicate email messages are received. This behavior also applies to any email message that has a blank UID.

Resolution

To resolve this issue, complete one of the following procedures.

Make sure that the message UIDs of email messages on the integrated account messaging server do not change or that email messages are not added back to the inbox of the associated account. Ask your administrator if the message UIDs are changing. In the case of an email message that has a blank UID, have your administrator remove the email message from the email server to prevent it from being delivered repeatedly.
    Delete email messages from the BlackBerry smartphone using the Mailbox & Handheld setting (email messages will be deleted from the associated email account messaging server and will not be retrieved again by the BlackBerry Internet Service). For instructions, see KB11830.
    When you resopnd to an email on your PC the UID is changed on the orignal email. Your BB thinks its a new email and you get it again.
    06-02-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD