Hi to every body...
    I am new to a blackberry curve 8320, with T-Mobile as a carrier, and coming from my beloved Palm Treo, I have to change from the treo because it was getting frozen every half hour and also in middle of phone calls, so I gat my blackberry, and I have a few questions, and as I see here that most of the questions is getting answered, so I will try my luck too...

1) My first question is what this "Opera beta"

2) And what is Handheld OS, and where could I fund out what I have, and what number?

3) I am used from my Palm Treo with a lot of Third party software, like Pocket Quicken, Documents to go, Real Player, my question is where could I get them for my Blackberry, what I need the most s Pocket Quicken, where could I get this for my Blackberry, even a similar one, I am really missing it.

4) Where could I see how many free memory I have left, and where could I delete some applications what came with my blackberry what I don't need.

5) Is there any kind of memory card on what I could install some third party applications, like on the palmTreo you could putt every think on a card to save the memory on the phone,

6) I tried to download some trial applications from Handango.com and I just can't install them, any idea why, it comes up a message "No additional applications designed for your device were found", in fact I download something designed for blackberry curve.

7) Could I use my Blackberry as a modem to connect to the internet on my laptop? If yes could I get some information?

8)Where could I get all this smileys symboles for text mssg as I have on my palm treo.

I would really appreciate any kind of answers, but don't just ignore me

Thanks
    12-06-07 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD