Have had my 8330 with Verizon for several months now. Recently, within the last two weeks, its gotten to a point where I just stop receiving email randomly. I need to do a battery pull probably 3 times a day. After doing the battery pull, all my email comes pouring in.

Its just frustrating to have to keep doing battery pulls if I don't get any email for a while....just to check and see if I am missing something for work, etc.

On a different but maybe related note....I cannot connect to Pandora at all, and rarely the internet. With either the BB Browser or Opera. I almost always have a full 1XEV connection, and yes, my BIS/data is all fine. I am feeling so much frustration about how much I pay each month for "data," and email is sporadic, and internet is mostly non-exist

Anyone else going through any of this recently?
    Last edited by CactusCowgirl; 12-09-09 at 10:55 AM.
    12-09-09 10:53 AM
    I am curious about a temp fix to your problem since I have no idea why emails are intermittent... some suggested deleting accounts on bis and resetting them up. My question is if when this happens instead of battery pull can you go to manage connections and turn off your mobile connection and then turn it back on to see if the emails come in. That would be quicker but not a fix..
    12-09-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD