I have 2 question for everyone.
    I have an 8320.

1. How come i can't register my BB for AIM???
    2. How do I use blackberry messenger???

I understand for AIM you need to go to the site and "register" your phone but every time I follow the instructions it gives me an error.

For the BB messenger I've tried requesting by pin but nothing happens. It just says pending.

Any one have any advice???
    08-20-08 09:40 PM
    Can you browse the net with your device? Is your email working. If not male sure you have a data plan on your calling plan
    08-20-08 09:47 PM
    Can you browse the net with your device? Is your email working. If not male sure you have a data plan on your calling plan
    You need a data plan for that crap?? Joy.... My other phone did it by itself.
    08-20-08 09:49 PM
    Not sure about AOL IM, but BB Msg yep! Wgatwas your other phone?
    08-20-08 09:51 PM
    Not sure about AOL IM, but BB Msg yep! Wgatwas your other phone?
    I just checked my account and it says I should be able to access AIM. :/ ****. Stupid computer wont let me register myself with aim!!!!

I used to have a Dash.
    08-20-08 09:57 PM
    if you look at the device requirements there is a list of devices that can use the AIM program.. and i think only the 8330 can do it. i don't even remember seeing the pearl on the list. i kept wondering why it wouldn't work for the pearl until i ran across that list.
    08-20-08 09:59 PM
    if you look at the device requirements there is a list of devices that can use the AIM program.. and i think only the 8330 can do it. i don't even remember seeing the pearl on the list. i kept wondering why it wouldn't work for the pearl until i ran across that list.
    Now I feel like I got ripped off.

Thanks anyways.
    08-20-08 10:09 PM
    I'm on AIM with a 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD