Having trouble with my beloved Curve intermittently moving really slow. It lags or gives me the spinning hourglass after working fine all day. Sometimes, it will right itself after a few minutes and other times it takes a battery pull or two in order to get back to functional.

As this problem as gotten more frequent, I've suddenly started receiving blank texts. I've been able to trace them back to figure out that an actual person was texting me, but the message comes through without a name or without an actual message.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm sure I'm due an upgrade, but I'm holding out on one of the new products that will hopefully be out this year.
    05-14-11 01:32 PM
    With the exception of the blank text, there have been several occasions where I have experienced the slow, lagging choppy behavior. In my case it always happen when I was in an area where signal was sketchy.
    05-14-11 02:16 PM
    I had problems with my Sim Card Slot. One of the hinges was broken and the door was not properly closing. Perhaps your Sim Card is not making a good, consistent connection. Have you taken the battery out and checked if the Sim is firmly seated?
    05-20-11 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD