Ok, I couldn't find my issue anywhere else in the forums. I have an 8310 on ATT. I tried sending pics to my buddy (using an EnV on Verizon), but he has yet to get them. I've gotten pics he sent me, but he's not getting mine. Any clues as to what's going on? MMS is enabled on my phone, so I wonder what the problem is...hmmm
    03-19-08 02:09 PM
    Try sending one to yourself to see if it goes through. If it does, then the prob may be VZW and their blocking of every possible feature of a cell phone they brand.
    03-19-08 02:23 PM
    Alternatively, you could email the photo.
    03-19-08 02:26 PM
    Since this is up. Anyone have problems receiving mms from people? Like I get the text and you have to retrieve the file.. Then it says retrieving and I get the next screen that says

To: xx
    Class: personal

etc and down in the white area there's no picture
    03-19-08 06:33 PM
    I tried emailing it to my buddy's phone...still no luck...man...i guess verizon really does lock things down...
    03-22-08 08:58 AM
    Try sending one to yourself to see if it goes through. If it does, then the prob may be VZW and their blocking of every possible feature of a cell phone they brand.
    That's the main reason why I left Verizon and went to AT&T. Also my son and I went to London and he was able to use his phone AT&T phone and I couldn't use mine on Verizon. (Verizon offered to rent me a phone that would work in the UK!!)
    03-22-08 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD