My Curve freezes for sometimes a few seconds and sometimes over 5 minutes in which case I have to restart it. Also, today my Curve completely restarted without me touching it. Does anyone else have these problems? Should I try and return it?
    01-15-08 07:58 PM
    Lately I have seen more and more people reporting the same issues with there curves. I fortunately have not had this happen.
    Have you tried a battery pull? Did you add an application previous to the problems starting? Are you running the current OS for your BB?

I would look into these things first. Other suggestions I have heard are closing running applications. If your device is still acting up you may have to switch it out for a new one with your carrier.
    01-16-08 12:48 AM
    i have been having similar issues, sometimes when i am talking with someone, the sound goes out but it still shows the connection active until i press the hang up button. then it wont dial out any more, so i power it off and it freezes on the t mobile power off screen. so i pull the battery and it takes like 3 minutes to restart it, extremely annoying!!!

i have no idea what is happening
    01-16-08 06:36 PM
    I'm having the same issue for the past week. I'm about ready to take it to the store but the local store folks are completely incompetent and I don't have the time to sit on hold with T Mo
    01-17-08 09:17 AM
    I had the same problem yesterday (phone only 3 weeks old, t-molbile is carrier). I tried battery pull - no luck. Then I received an incoming call, problem fixed itself - unless it was a coincedence that call came as battery pull results kicked in.
    01-17-08 01:23 PM
    I just installed OS 4.0.5.55 and Now I am having this problem... When I restart I can use the phone for however long. But when I let it sit for 2 mins it just freezes up and I cant do anything... I just did a wipe to see if that solved the problem and no..... Now I guess I am going to try to downgrade my OS to .52 ..... any suggestions?
    Last edited by eparente; 09-15-08 at 08:37 PM.
    09-15-08 08:22 PM
    I had that same problem when I first got my 8320. After bein on the phone with t-mobile bb tech support they told me to send it back. They sent me a new one and it work's great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 09:30 PM
    A couple of days ago I up graded to the 4.5 handheld software and my phone started to reboot itself every couple of minutes. t-mobile sent me another one, I reloaded everything and it did it again. I wiped everything off of my computer and the curve. I reloaded everything except third party software and i left the simcard and the sd card out. I put the sim card in with no problems. I reloaded 3rd party with no problems and then i loaded the sd card. That was the problem. As soon as i did that it rebooted every couple of min. I took the card out formated it and it has not rebooted in over 24 hours.

I hope this works for you.
    11-12-08 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD