My blackberry was working fine yesterday, then today every time I try to type the stupid sand timer comes up every 5 seconds and i can't type and have to wait for it to go away.

I have no clue why this is happening to me? I don't have a lot on it so I don't think it is the issue of space? I have no clue and I hope someone can help me before I throw this thing against the wall.

Thank you.
    05-10-09 12:15 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull yet? If not take the battery out of the device while it is on and leave it out for 30 sec. Then put it back in...
    05-10-09 12:19 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull? If not try that and see if the problem persists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 12:21 AM
    Sorry mwdb4au, I type too slow

05-10-09 12:23 AM
    No problem I don't get offended on things like that. We are all here to try and help others...
    05-10-09 12:26 AM
    If you've downloaded the new Facebook app that may be the culprit, if a battery pull doesn't work. I even did a wipe and re install with no luck... Guess the old fashion way is better than having a frozen berry.

05-10-09 12:29 AM
    That's right, I do that to xliderider all the time he'll post while I'm typing.

05-10-09 12:30 AM
    i just did the battery pull. thank u all for the help! wish me luck

&& i did download the new facebook app but that was like a month ago so idk if that did it but if it keep happening after i put the battery back in i will prob delete it lol
    05-10-09 01:06 AM
    it workedd!!!!!!! thank u all so much!! u save my backberry from being smashed!
    05-10-09 01:09 AM
    Your welcome anytime. And please don't hurt the berry...
    05-10-09 01:25 AM
    Also make sure you have nothing running in the background. That happens a lot around here. People will write why does their battery drain so soon and thats usually the answer

05-10-09 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD