My fiance is interested in the Checkbook app, but $30 is a rather hefty fee, especially for something you can't sample before using.

Does anyone know of a cheaper or free application that is designed for using as a checkbook ledger?

Thanks!!
    02-04-09 02:43 AM
    I have been using Japblite for almost a year now with no problems. Its free from FreePoc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 04:33 AM
    Ascendo Money is $30 but it comes with a free trial. its what i use and i love it. i would highly suggest giving it a trial run and see if you like it.

i like it better than splash money
    02-04-09 07:45 AM
    I have been using Japblite for almost a year now with no problems. Its free from FreePoc

I use it too!!!! Here it is OTA:
    http://download11.getjar.com/downloads/wap/pub/1060/JabpLite.jad

Last edited by babytraci; 02-04-09 at 09:01 AM.
    02-04-09 08:58 AM
    1 vote for JapLite, to find it Google Blackberry Freeware, someone asked the same question a couple weeks back, it was a member that worked in a bank, another member mentioned JapLite and he loved it so its got another vote from a member that works in the banking world.
    02-04-09 09:05 AM
    I have been using Mobile Checkbook for the past several months now and have had no problems with it.
    I initially purchased it from the shop crackberry software section. I believe it was between $12-$15.
    At the time, I did not know about the aforementioned free checkbook app but will have to check it out.
    02-04-09 11:07 AM
    Thanks so much, guys!!
    02-04-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD