Hey I'm not sure if this has been discovered or not, but there is a very simple way to use your BB flash as a flashlight and it won't cost a dime!

Simply go into the video camera icon, hit the BB button and set "Video Light" to on, save and exit, and you are good to go. Need a flashlight, open up the video camera and the light comes on!
    12-21-09 03:00 PM
    That's true but it will turn itself off after 20 seconds. Just so you know.
    12-21-09 05:15 PM
    Yes, it's been posted before.

The spacebar toggles the light on and off. Press and release, don't hold it down.
    12-21-09 05:20 PM
    Hey I'm not sure if this has been discovered or not, but there is a very simple way to use your BB flash as a flashlight and it won't cost a dime!

Simply go into the video camera icon, hit the BB button and set "Video Light" to on, save and exit, and you are good to go. Need a flashlight, open up the video camera and the light comes on!
    Try this:

ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Products
    12-21-09 08:11 PM
    That's true but it will turn itself off after 20 seconds. Just so you know.
    Mine stays on for a full min and shuts off, but that is because the backlight turned off. I bet it last as long as the backlight stays on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 06:31 AM
    Mine stays on for a full min and shuts off, but that is because the backlight turned off. I bet it last as long as the backlight stays on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How about that! I do have my backlight set to 20 seconds. Thanks.
    12-22-09 07:22 AM
    Ahh very cool about the spacebar!

Whoops I forgot to do a search before the post... damn noob!
    12-22-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD