Citizens arrest�.Citizens arrest�.

Just like Barney Fife
    07-27-08 03:11 PM
    You guys are hilarious!

Just assuming here but perhaps maybe he meant by found that he found one on ebay or newspaper or such rather than he found it just laying around.

I wouldn't think a cop would just announce to a public board that he found one and has no plans of giving it back and needs help in unlocking it.

But hey! Stranger things has happened!! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 03:13 PM
    WHOW! LOL
    you ppl are are vishus!(sp)
    thank you bettyn100. its on ebay! lol i have found thousand of dollars on the line of duty and brought it in to property with no hesitation. im not one to steal lie or cheat. if it comes easy it can go just as fast. i believe inworking hard for something u want. seeing this new sunset phone thats about to ocme out i may look into that raather than the red phone.
    HOWEVER! LOL
    u ppl jump the gun so fast its so funny to read ur comments. anywho, im from maryland but if u want the link to the att phone on ebay ill bemore than happy to give it to you.

its unlocked and good to go.
    crooked cops lol citizens arrrest lol u guys are great.. lol
    well for those of you that helped thanks. for those of yu that have nothing better to do than jump the gun and assume and accuse... thank you too for makin me luagh. no gonna sit here and knock u guys for it. its who you are. see ya on the forum more often.

if you guys have any questions or concerns hit me up and ill be more than happy to help any of you fellow BB's.

07-27-08 04:20 PM
    WHEW... Glad that drama is over.. BTW I got my new one on ebay also..I figure my other one will come out of hiding as soon as the new one arives..
    07-27-08 04:30 PM
    if i were to go with the link ballinsol sent me and just purchasing the outter cover for it is it hard to do? i wonder if they have like a pepsi blue one. i love that color.
    07-27-08 04:46 PM
    I was going to let this go, but I changed my mind. So while you may think this entire thread is funny, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that YOU as an officer of the law, should understand the concept of sticking together?

It was YOUR post that indicated "found" and had YOU wanted us to know YOU found it on eBay, you could have said that in YOUR 1st post instead of 25+ later.

YOU are not the 1st person to post an attention getting post of this nature that smells stinky to some of us. And quite frankly, it was Betty that gave you the out!

WHOW! LOL
    you ppl are are vishus!(sp)
    thank you bettyn100. its on ebay! lol i have found thousand of dollars on the line of duty and brought it in to property with no hesitation. im not one to steal lie or cheat. if it comes easy it can go just as fast. i believe inworking hard for something u want. seeing this new sunset phone thats about to ocme out i may look into that raather than the red phone.
    HOWEVER! LOL
    u ppl jump the gun so fast its so funny to read ur comments. anywho, im from maryland but if u want the link to the att phone on ebay ill bemore than happy to give it to you.

its unlocked and good to go.
    crooked cops lol citizens arrrest lol u guys are great.. lol
    well for those of you that helped thanks. for those of yu that have nothing better to do than jump the gun and assume and accuse... thank you too for makin me luagh. no gonna sit here and knock u guys for it. its who you are. see ya on the forum more often.

if you guys have any questions or concerns hit me up and ill be more than happy to help any of you fellow BB's.

07-27-08 05:00 PM
    sorry i got you worked up and stuff ill provide more detail for you in the future scandalex.
    07-27-08 05:03 PM
    what's so special about an otter cover???
    07-27-08 05:49 PM
    sorry i got you worked up and stuff ill provide more detail for you in the future scandalex.
    It's not about what you provide for me, but for any member of the forum; especially when you're the one needing help. For the most part, the people who do help other members always need more information than what's provided. We cant help you any other way.
    07-27-08 05:52 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD