Just not sure if it is oem .. what to do ?? The company is from the UK ????
    WHAT TO DO ???

OK JUST READ A LIL MORE ON THE SITE .. it said " This housing is original but not 100% brand new. We take this parts out from an original phone and resell it. Every parts are quality check before shipping out. You will receive look as brand new items. If in any case, items does not meet your requirement. We offer full refund if customer return item. Customer is responsible for returning fee. Returned items must be kept in good condition "

So do you think it would be a good idea to buy or not !!!
    Last edited by maof2; 09-23-08 at 05:21 PM.
    09-23-08 05:18 PM
    I'd stick with some place more well known personally.

Like CNN.cn

They have all original OEM parts and there very reliable from what I've read. I have yet to try them myself, but when that happens this is where I'll order from.
    09-23-08 06:03 PM
    I've ordered from cnn and like there products but I'm not sure the offer the 8330 housing yet....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 06:16 PM
    I'm guessing that cnn with have the 8330 cases some time next month just because there starting to surface everywhere else. Just a guess tho

09-23-08 08:33 PM
    That sounds EXACTLY like a description I read from a company in Hong Kong. Off Ebay... I was HIGHLY disapointed.. from now on I stick with CNN.CN
    therealjoeblow likes this.
    09-23-08 08:44 PM
    That sounds EXACTLY like a description I read from a company in Hong Kong. Off Ebay... I was HIGHLY disapointed.. from now on I stick with CNN.CN
    That's where it was from. Thanks for the info I'm going to wait for other places to get them now. I'm just not to good with waiting. Lol

09-23-08 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD