Hey yall, this is my 1st post. Ive had my BB for about 1month now and have learned so much thru this site, however I cant find info about this issue.

I have a "work group" contact group setup for work on my bb 8330 from verizon. Now I get either a SMS/MMS message from one person in that group that i need to forward to everyone else in the work group. How can I temporarily delete the person that sent me the message from the group so I can forward the message to everyone else in that group,so that I don't resend that particular person the message they just sent me? make sense?

Please help!!!!!
    thanks, J
    08-04-08 11:00 PM
    I understand what your asking but, Im not sure if there is a way to do this beside just delete them from the recipient list before you go to send the message.
    08-04-08 11:08 PM
    I never use the group feature, so I am guessing here. Can you scroll up to the field where the desired contacts are listed and delete via a menu option?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 11:09 PM
    The only way I know how to do it--b/c I also use that feature (SMS, PIN, and E-mail), is by going into my Address Book, going to that Group, and Temporarily deleting that person/contact from the Group List. Send the message. Then after the message has been sent successfully, re-add the person.

Have you already tried that?
    08-04-08 11:31 PM
    thanks to those who answered back so quickly! WOW...

in response to BlackM3n's reply... i have tried that, its just a pain in the ****. I was just hoping to be able to do it without doing all the back and forth.
    08-04-08 11:43 PM
    That's what I thought... Yes, it is a Pain. The ONLY...other way I foresee doing it is...which would be Extremely tedious: make a seperate Group Address for each person, without his/her name in that group. Each Group Address would have a name: "Group Name - No John Doe" (so each Group Address would have all of your co-workers, except for one...and when that One co-worker--John Doe for example--would send you a message, you could just go to that Group Address, and send out the message).

Yet, soo muuhhhCH work. Especially if you have Numerous members listed in that Group Address. OUwCH!
    08-05-08 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD