Hi,

I need help. I have a bunch (that is to say about 80) text messages from a particular person that I need to print out. Do I have to forward them one by one or is there a way to get them to my PC to print?

thanks in advance!
    Andie
    06-15-09 07:36 AM
    I don't think there is an easy way to do this. I have no personal experience, but I believe this link may help. I believe it converts files that you then back up on your PC and can read with PC-based apps.
    Free download ABC Amber Text Convertor, convert document to PDF, CHM, HTML, RTF, DOC, TXT, WPD, MCW, WPS, SAM, WSD, WRI, RFT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:47 AM
    Yup! This is exactly the way to go with saving and printing out your SMS. I actually bought this program after using the trial for a few days. I wanted a way to save my SMS messages and it is so easy. Once you make a backup of your phone, it is saved to an .ipd file. This program ABC Amber Blackberry Converter lets you read the files and save them as a .doc, .txt, and a whole bunch of other formats. You can then save or print to your heart's content. Try the program from the link posted above!!!
    06-15-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD