I've searched and not found this.
    Can you forward the attachments in an email recived on your Curve as a MMS text? I can't get it to work, and am thinking it can't be done. Hoping I am wrong.

Specifically, I received an email with 22 pictures in the body. I'm wanting to send this as a MMS text without saving all the picture to my Curve.

Thank you in advance!
    05-31-09 09:05 PM
    Not sure about the 8330 - but you should be able to hit the BB Menu while in the e-mail...click on "Forward as" then scroll to MMS?

David
    05-31-09 09:23 PM
    Not sure about the 8330 - but you should be able to hit the BB Menu while in the e-mail...click on "Forward as" then scroll to MMS?

David
    Yessir, that is doable. The problem is that so far, the attchment doesn't get sent.
    05-31-09 09:30 PM
    Try downloading the attachment to the device first.
    05-31-09 09:57 PM
    Try downloading the attachment to the device first.
    The only way I know to do that is download it to my camera/card. I would have to download all 22 pics in this case. I'm not wanting to do that. I am thinking it is the only way though.
    05-31-09 11:28 PM
    Yep. Because the pictures are actually available for you to forward until you download them to the device.

If there are 22 attachments, you would have to go to each one and select "Download Attachment".
    06-01-09 05:47 AM
    OK - try this - I have a similar problem before. Open the message folder then scroll over the message you want to send but DO NOT actually open the message. BB Menu > Forward As > MMS.

Try that and see if it works.

David
    06-01-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD