If I choose the 14 pt size for system in settings, will it use that for all apps including Facebook? Tia.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 11:31 PM
    Maybe. It will definitely use it for BB Core and AddOn apps. Sometimes 3rd party apps have their own fonts & sizes. I'm not a Facebook user, but my suggestion is to try it. You can always change it back if you don't like it.
    02-23-11 08:40 AM
    If I choose the 14 pt size for system in settings, will it use that for all apps including Facebook? Tia.

Facebook will use the settings you put in the Screen/Keyboard setting. Not sure about other apps though...
    02-23-11 08:50 AM
    Facebook will use the settings you put in the Screen/Keyboard setting. Not sure about other apps though...
    Thank you. I'm hoping to trade in my android phone for a curve because of the adjustable font sizes. I'm visually impaired an android fonts are just too small!

02-23-11 11:06 AM
    Thank you. I'm hoping to trade in my android phone for a curve because of the adjustable font sizes. I'm visually impaired an android fonts are just too small!

No Problem. And if no-one already has .... welcome to Crackberry. Great community here. You can search the forums and find out just about anything.

Word of advice - don't trade in your Android phone to your carrier - sell it on CraigsList - you will get a lot more for it. It takes minimal effort, and I think you'll be glad you did
    02-23-11 02:22 PM
    No Problem. And if no-one already has .... welcome to Crackberry. Great community here. You can search the forums and find out just about anything.

Word of advice - don't trade in your Android phone to your carrier - sell it on CraigsList - you will get a lot more for it. It takes minimal effort, and I think you'll be glad you did
    Yeah but might be able to do it under warranty. It's only 1month old. Thanks for the welcome!

02-23-11 02:32 PM
    Just realized I should've posted this in the 85xx forum as that's the model I might get.

02-23-11 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD