Is there a FM transmitter for the BB Curve? or anything that will allow connectivity in a vehicle to play MP3 from the device.
    10-11-07 09:36 AM
    you can use the ones that plug into the stereo jack. might be a bit of a hassle though, since im not sure if BB media players use a play list, and its a bit dangerous looking down at BB while driving at the same time.
    10-11-07 01:28 PM
    do mean cassette adapters?
    10-11-07 02:24 PM
    I think they mean an FM transmitter like what you can use with an iPod or other MP3 player. You plug it into the headphone jack and then set the frequency on the transmitter to an open FM frequency on your home or car radio... so you can listen to your iPod/MP3 player over said radios. I have one called Road Trip that I use with my iPod in the car. Works good when you can find an open frequency (which can be tricky where I live... seems like every FM frequency around here is in use).
    10-11-07 10:20 PM
    I have an 8830 which I am trying to do the same thing that is use an FM transmitter so that the MP3 player can transmit to my car stereo. I have tried 2 different transmitters and neither work with the blackberry yet they work perfectly well with my sons iPOD. When connecting the 2.5mm jack that comes with the transmitters (iPOD uses 3.5mm as do most MP3players)the balckberry speakerphone wont 'cut out'. Yet if I plug an ordinairy earpiece in (again with 2.5mm jack) then the speakerphone cuts out fine and the earpiece works fine. I went to the Sprint store and tried another blackberry 8830 and it did excatly the same. I purchased another 2.5mm jack adapter and that made no difference. I spent 90 mins on hold at RIM tech support and never got through. Sprint have logged a support call to RIM - Anyone out there that has solved this.
    11-04-07 01:01 AM
    Most likely it's an incompatible adapter. The BB takes a special one. The ones you can pick up at Radio Shack and some of the cell phone stores won't work (been through this many times.) Purchase one from Seidioonline.com and I'm sure you'll have much better luck as they are made for the BB.
    11-04-07 01:31 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a bluetooth device that you can plug in the aux jacks in the back of your car stereo. (same place you would an amp for speeker's) .
    11-04-07 02:07 AM
    thanks John - I will try that
    11-04-07 02:19 PM
    The adpaters arrived today - they work 100% perfectly
    11-11-07 12:25 PM
    how is the quality? does it sound like regular FM radio? would it matter if you car gets low FM reception as it is? ever since i got my windows tinted, my car has lost its FM strength badly..i wonder if this will effect the transmitter and BB connection? would i get near close MP3 quality out of this or will i have to sacrifice quality? thanks!
    11-29-07 06:58 PM
    Is there a FM transmitter for the BB Curve? or anything that will allow connectivity in a vehicle to play MP3 from the device.
    Hi dear BB user,
    like you I was looking for a FM transmitter, who is working with BB Curve? Could you resolve your problem?

Thanks a lot
    07-24-08 06:32 AM
    I bought this for a 7000 km trip I just took from western Canada to the east and back. It works great and has very good audio quality.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=3rbiJAyq

Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 08:22 AM
    Venturi Mini has my eye right now. I think that this will be the one I pick up.

Hands-Free Call Yes
    Phonebook Use Yes
    Caller ID NO
    Auto-Connection Yes
    Music A2DP Yes
    Charger Yes

Venturi
    Last edited by Gothic_Coop; 07-24-08 at 09:41 AM.
    07-24-08 09:36 AM
    im haveing this same thing happen but with the 8820 tryed all the radio shack stuff no luck just found this fourm the link you posted to the 2.5mm to 3.5 mm is 29.95 for the one i need there is a OEM one from RIM on the crack berry shop for way less any one try it? will it work if so i will grab it?
    03-21-09 08:58 AM
    +1 for the Motorola 505 I have one of these it is great for media as well as Calls

03-21-09 09:33 AM
    I bought one in Target over the holidays. Cost me $10 and it works great!!!!! Plugs into the earphone jack on my Berry, plugs into the cigarette lighter for power. Set the station on the transmitter and enjoy!
    03-21-09 09:59 AM
    I got the Griffin iTrip Auto Universal + and it works perfectly.
    Great quality unit with inteli scan (it will find the best station for you), plugs in the cigarette lighter, and has a USB port on the plug so you can charge the phone at the same time while using just 1 outlet.

Highly recommend this unit as a must have.
    It can be purchased at best buy for $50 but you can find last years model for half that price or less. I actually took my phone in to Best Buy not realizing it was last years model and showed them Walmarts price of $30 and got it for that.
    03-21-09 01:01 PM
    Bout 4 yrs ago I had a cable hard wired toi the back of my truck stereo for my ipod this cable works fine for my 8330. -

03-21-09 01:38 PM
    +2 on the MOTO T505.
    03-21-09 02:55 PM
    +3 on the MOTO T505.
    i have a blackberry torch myself but phone doesnt matter... blackberry, iphone, lg, Motorola etc.. i looked into both the moto t505 and the roadster which is its newer sister bluetooth speakerphone.. i must say i have bought and return about 10 different fm transmitters tryin ones to see how they work.. now im a truck driver so noise cancelation is a HUUUUGE deal cuz if i cant hear then transmitters and bluetooth is useless to me.... so i definetly give this for both calls and fm transmitting.. great

i mean calls are perfect clear.. loud and ppl can hear me in the truck in the car whereever... the fm transmitter is well and fm transmitter its not perfect but ffaaaar better then./... what monster, griffin, belkin to name a few.. put out...

So jus gotta say goldstar for... Motorola... if your in Canada Ontario to be exact.. i suggest Tigerdirect.ca best price i was able to find and places like futureshop will do a price match i think it was 59.97 plus tax...

cheers
    scratche
    07-31-11 05:54 PM
    Hi,
    i want to print my sms from BB bold 9780 and dont know how ?

Thanks,
    01-14-12 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD