Hey all you crackberry addict out there is crackberry land lol

I have a quick question, is there a way you can down a fm radio staion to a bb curve 8320? I like listenin to the radio in the mornin while riding the ridein the train to work and I'm always listenin to my music that I downloaded to my bb. Is there a website that I can go to to down load FREEradio station?
    09-17-08 09:16 AM
    I know there is an XM link floating out here somewhere, I do not know if thats free or how that works though,

Just a thought..

Although thinking about it, cuz I have it in my car and pay a membership, one would think you have to be a member first.. who knows..

Hope someone else can help, cuz I just babbled my way thru this post lol
    09-17-08 09:18 AM
    If you can wait until October, Slacker will be releasing an app for BlackBerry that should be nice. Here's an article from Berry Review on it:
    Slacker & RIM Join To Bring Personal Radio To BlackBerrys | BerryReview.com �

Hope this is useful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 09:31 AM
    hi Rachael0179 lol u r t funny but anywho thanks for your help. Also hilker09 October is a special month for me because I was born in the month of October. mmm what does that have to do with anything lol. But anywho yes I will wait unil October and thanks a million.
    09-17-08 09:36 AM
    Still not sure if there's any cost, or if RIM will absorb it to make BlackBerry more iPhone-like. But worth waiting for anyhow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD