I need help fixing the usb on my new curve. I got one used, and the usb is bad, and i want to know how hard it is to get it fixed. Please Help
    06-18-09 02:38 PM
    Says it works for all devices. here
    06-18-09 02:43 PM
    Unless you have skills with a soldering iron, and some special tools, this fix is not a DIY project. It is too easy to fry the heat sensitive components on your main circuit board.

cnn.cn sells new usb replacement parts for about $5, it would be best if you can find a local electronics repair shop that has the right tools and a skilled technician to do the repair for you.
    06-18-09 02:48 PM
    well that sucks, i bought the extrenal battery charger, so that will have to do for a while, i just wish the usb was good so i could update to the newer os. its all good.

One last quick question, what is the two brass connectors on the back, is that another way to charge the phone?
    06-18-09 07:42 PM
    well that sucks, i bought the extrenal battery charger, so that will have to do for a while, i just wish the usb was good so i could update to the newer os. its all good.

One last quick question, what is the two brass connectors on the back, is that another way to charge the phone?
    Yes it is. Thats for the docking station.
    06-18-09 08:06 PM
    Yah, just get the docking station and charge it that way.. ya will not be able to sync the device but can at least charge it.
    06-18-09 08:11 PM
    I think you can sync and add music with bluetoothe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD